This facility is opened to academic and industrial users without restriction on geographic localization or research domain.
Three types of services are offered by the platform:
- Equipments are provided either for autonomous use after training and validation by the engineers of the METi or with assistance (see internal rules).
- Technical preparation of samples, which includes:
- Suggestion and choice of the optimal protocol adapted to the scientific question
- Complete or partial preparation of samples
- Observation and image interpretation
- Project management where the engineers of the METi are partially or totally implicated in a research or development project. The conditions are formalized in a contract established with the project leader.
We invite you to contact us to determine the service level most adapted to your research project. During this first appointment we will decide of the scientific approach, the time frame and the costs.